组织行为学是现代管理科学理论体系中的一个重要组成部分, 是研究组织中人的心理和行为表现及其规律, 提高管理者预测、引导和控制人的行为能力, 以实现组织既定目标的科学。虽然作为一门系统的科学它产生于20世纪中叶的美国, 但它的一些基本原理及其运用, 却由来已久, 因为伴随着人类历史上长期以来对组织活动的有效管理及对其不断的总结, 必然要产生组织行为管理的理论。MGMT 211 understanding organization 是the university of Auckland 管理学专业组织行为学入门的课程。 很多同学在刚刚接触organization behavior 这门学科的时候，感到非常困惑，拿捏不好那个概念。找到我们Essayphd论文代写团队来帮忙，而MGMT 211 understanding organization代写对于团队中管理学phd来说就是小菜一碟。欢迎有困难的同学们前来咨询我们，以下附上MGMT 211 understanding organization代写科目的基本课程要求。
Course Prescription understanding organization代写
Understanding organisations is essential in today’s business environment. This course considers organisations from three levels: environments; formal and informal structures; and people, as individuals and in teams. It recognises and explores organisational issues that cut across levels, including change, control, power, and conflict. Begins to develop critical approaches and skills in organisational analysis.
Programme and Course Advice understanding organization代写
Prerequisite: BUSINESS 102 or MGMT 101 or 30 points in Anthropology or Sociology Goals of the Course This course seeks to develop students’ understanding of organisations in three ways: Knowledge: Through understanding the major theories, theorists, and perspectives of organisational theory and behaviour, the student should be able to apply these theories to situations, both artificial and from the student’s own experience, in order to 1) analyse the causes of the situation, and 2) to critically evaluate the effectiveness of relevant theoretical interventions and their likely outcomes.
Skills: To further the student’s development of constructing a coherent argument in the form of academic essays that presents the student’s position on organisational issues. To develop the student’s skill to think critically about organisational theories and problems. Attitudes: The student should be prepared for class and engage in discussions; the student should share their ideas and interpretations of organisational issues, and be able to critically analyse differing perspectives. Furthermore, they should be able to consider the contemporary organisational environment and develop a perspective on the relevance of organisational theory within this context.
Learning Outcomes understanding organization代写
By the end of this course it is expected that the student will be able to:
- 1. Identify the major theorists of organisational theory and behaviour;
- 2. select theories and perspectives, appropriate to the context involved, in order to apply those theories;
- 3. apply these theories and perspectives to situations, both artificial and from the student’s own experience, in order to predict the likely outcome of the situation;
- 4. critically evaluate situations, using these theories and perspectives, in order to identify appropriate interventions;
- 5. given situations, as in 3 above, make reasonable and appropriate assumptionsand inferences;
- 6. identify logical inconsistencies in the student’s own reasoning;
- 7. assess the social and ethical implications of these theories and perspectives, and is able to defend their choice of actions on these grounds;
- 8. compare and contrast theories and perspectives, and thus evaluates their applicability to situations. By relating theories and perspectives to one another is able to make links among theoretical schools. Thus, the student is able to develop a critique of theories and perspectives;
- 9. construct coherent academic essays that demonstrate the student’s positions and rationale on organisational issues, in demonstrating the set of learning objectives.