在 20世纪 60 ～ 80 年代早期,人力资源的研究内容主要是人力资源管理的技术与方法、工作分析、工作评价 、人员选拔与测量, 绩效评估成为人们研究的热点 。随着系统论、控制论与信息论在管理学中的广泛应用 ,学者开始意识到人力资源管理本身是一个系统 ,因此,他们开始注意人力资源管理系统的内部结构及其与外部关系的研究。20 世纪 80 年代中期以后, 人力资源系统与组织绩效的关系问题 ,人力资源系统与组织战略的关系问题, 人力资源系统与组织文化的关系问题,人力资源系统与外部环境的关系问题 ,人力资源系统政策子系统与实践子系统之间的关系问题 ,人力资源实践活动内部诸要素之间的关系问题 ,一直是全球学者研究的热点 。
EssayPhD学霸代写团队拥有多位人力资源管理类的PhD学霸，可以为客户提供包括HURM ODE代写在内的人力资源管理全课程代写服务。更多详情请登陆EssayPhD官网 www.essayphds.com 或者咨询24小时客服QQ 微信： 981468205
HURM ODE代写Course Description:
This course is an introduction to personnel administration for business students. Major areas studied include human resource management functions (H.R.M.), employment laws and discrimination, staff planning, organizing and analyzing jobs, recruitment, interviewing and selection, pay schedules and benefits, labour relations and the future of H.R.M. Emphasis throughout is to illustrate how line management can effectively utilize personnel concepts and techniques in the administration of human resources.
HURM ODE代写Learning Outcomes:
Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- 1. Describe the legal environment as it relates to human resource management (i.e. labour standards, discrimination etc.).
- 2. Identify the planning and staffing function of human resources management including job analysis, job design, recruitment selection and placement, and pay schedules.
- 3. Identify various employee development issues such as orientation, training and development, performance appraisals and career development.
- 4. Explain issues of employee maintenance such as compensation, benefits, occupational health and safety and industrial relations.
- 5. Identify the future issues and challenges of human resource management.
HURM ODE代写Course Content:
Recommended for business managers and supervisors as well as junior employees in personnel. Topics include personnel administration of business and other institutional recruitment and placement; analysis, description and evaluation; compensation plans; employment records; employee benefit plans; training and education programs; personnel planning and evaluation; public relations.
Tests/examinations/assignments must be written/submitted at the time specified. Requests for adjustments to that schedule must be made before the test/exam/assignment date to the faculty member. Failure to do so will result in a mark of “0”, unless an illness/emergency can be proven with appropriate documentation at no cost to the College.
The passing grade for all courses is 50%, or letter grade of P (Pass) or S (Satisfactory) unless otherwise noted below. The passing weighted average for promotion through each semester of a program is 60% and is a requirement to graduate.
Grading is based on the following marking scheme:
Term Test I 20%
Term Test II 20%
Final Exam 40%
NOTE: Students must achieve a passing grade of 50% on the final exam in order to pass the course.
A student at Georgian College can appeal the following:
- a. a mark on the assignment, test, examination or practical experience;
- b. a final mark for a course or co-op work term;
- c. missing or incorrect assessment information on a grade report and/or transcript
A student cannot appeal a decision regarding whether or not a PLA or Exemption is available for an individual course, nor the method of challenge used.
需要HURM ODE代写，请联系essayphd，HR phd为您服务。