COMLAW 201: COMMERCIAL CONTRACTS是英国莱斯特大学商法专业大二的课程。University of Leicester英国莱斯特大学位于莱斯特郡首府莱斯特市。莱斯特大学的主校区坐落在莱斯特城维多利亚公园旁，距离市中心约一英里。莱斯特大学的基因科学、生物化学、空间技术以及医学享誉全球。商科方面尤其是master项目，莱斯特和英国本土的金融企业合作推出1+1合作项目，即两年签证项目，在校学习一年，在公司实习一年。这个项目吸引了大批中国学生的注意。以下要讲到的commercial contract代写就是商学院课程的范畴。
Commercial contract代写既需要商业知识，也需要一定的法律基础，是一门综合性较强的课程。Essayphd团队的学霸们有在公司担任法律顾问的经历，做起Commercial contract代写更具有实战经验。
每一桩商业交易都涉及商业合同。商业合同符合合同法的一般准则，能够执行合同的补救措施，如合同解除和违约损害赔偿。通过COMLAW 201 commercial contracts课程学习，学生将会对商业法律有一个全面的认知，能够锻炼自己推理，分析以及解决问题的能力，并且能够将其运用到实际问题。而commercial contract代写 需要两方面的知识，一个是商业基本的知识，另外一个则是法律知识。并将二者结合起来运用到实际错综复杂的商业贸易中来。商业合同对格式有特殊的要求，老师布置的任务都是从实际具体的案例出发。面对这种assignment任务无从下手的时候，很多同学找到我们团队寻求commercial contract代写帮助。团队中有专攻商法的PhD，实战经验丰富。遇到commercial contract代写任务总是能够从容面对，尤其擅长加急业务。还有很多同学有保分的需求，我们也总是能够很轻松地完成任务。以下是我们在做COMLAW 201 commercial contract代写任务时候整理出来的课程介绍，有需要学业辅导以及作业代写需求的同学，欢迎咨询我们。
commercial contract代写Course Prescription
Every business transaction involves a contract. Commercial Contracts examines the general principles of the law of contract regarding formation, construction, and performance of contracts as well as enforcement of contracts by remedies such as cancellation of contracts and damages for breach of contract. In the process, regulation of contracts through statues, for example, the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 and the Fair Trading Act 1986, is also discussed.
commercial contract代写Programme and Course Advice
Pre-requisite: COMLAW 101 or 191
Goals of the Course
Students will have a sound knowledge and understanding of the principles of the law of contracts and be able to demonstrate the ability to apply them to the formation, performance and breach of contractual obligations in commercial situations. No less importantly, students can acquire or hone their reasoning, analytical, and problemsolving skills through studying the principles and applying them to practical problems.
commercial contract代写Learning Outcomes
By the end of this course it is expected that the student will be able to:
- 1. Demonstrate an understanding of the fundamental principles of contract formation as applied in the context of negotiating a commercial contract.
- 2. Recognise situations that may give rise to legal obligations and liabilities in the context of contract negotiation.
- 3. Explain the legal nature of consideration and the role that consideration plays in specific areas of commercial activity such as renegotiated contracts, disputed debts and part payment of debts.
- 4. Determine and interpret the terms of a contract, including recognising terms implied by the court, terms implied by custom and terms excluding or limiting liability. Understand the impact of consumer protection legislation on the parties’ rights and obligations.
- 5. Understand the rules and principles, under both the general law and statutes, that govern pre-contractual misrepresentation and misleading conduct.
- 6. Analyse and explain the role that genuine consent plays in assuming contractual obligations with particular reference to undue influence on a contracting party and duress (particularly economic duress).
- 7. Assess the remedies available to the innocent party for misrepresentation, misleading conduct and breach of contract including cancellation, damages, specific performance and liquidated damages.
commercial contract代写Content Outline
- Week 1 Introduction to the Course; Agreement: offer and acceptance
- Week 2 Agreement: offer and acceptance
- Week 3 Agreement in special cases: unilateral contracts, auctions and tenders
- Week 4 Consideration: The Basic Principles
- Week 5 Consideration in variation of contract and part payment of debt; Intention to create legal relationship
- Week 6 Certainty and completeness of terms; Pre-contractual liability
- Week 7 Contract Terms
- Week 8 Consumer Protection
- Week 9 Misrepresentation
- Week 10 Fair Trading Act 1986, Duress and Undue Influence
- Week 11 Cancellation
- Week 12 Remedies